Macadamia Eton Mess – serves 4
500g punnet fresh strawberries
4 x 10g meringue nests
1 tsp icing sugar
300ml thickened cream
50g Sandy Creek dry roasted macadamias chopped
- Wash and hull strawberries. Cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Crumble meringue nests over the strawberries.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to strawberries and meringue nests.
- Add half the chopped macadamia nuts.
- Mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture into four glasses. Sprinkle over remaining macadamia nuts and serve immediately.