2x 400g cans of corn kernels
2 medium zucchini grated
1 medium onion finely diced
1/2 cup feta, crumbled
2/3 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup Sandy Creek Macadamia dukkah
Macadamia oil for frying
Tomato relish to serve
1. Drain corn kernels and place in a large mixing bowl. Grate zucchini. Taking one handful at a time, squeeze as much water out of the grated zucchini as possible, and place in the bowl with the corn kernels.
2. Add the finely diced onion and crumbled feta to the corn and zucchini mixture. Mix well until combined.
3. Sprinkle over the flour and mix until combined. The resultant mix will be quite dry.
4. Beat the eggs with the salt and add to the corn and zucchini mixture. Combine well.
5. Sprinkle over the macadamia dukkah and mix well. The resultant mixture will be lumpy.
6. Add a tablespoon of macadamia oil to a large frypan on medium heat. Drop large heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the hot pan. Flatten down each spoonful with the back of the spoon and cook for about 4 minutes. With a fish slice carefully turn fritters over, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
7. Keep cooked fritters warm and repeat with remaining mixture.
8. Serve with tomato relish and a green salad.